The bleach society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bleach society

The bleach society forum rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakura High school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiko Ukitake

Yukiko Ukitake

Female Number of posts : 78
Zanpakuto : (Akiko) Mizuhana no uta (Yukiko) Sakurahime
Rank + Division : (Akiko) 2nd division vice captain and vice captain of kido corps (Yukiko) 13th division captain
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Karakura High school Left_bar_bleue100/100Karakura High school Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Karakura High school Left_bar_bleue100/100Karakura High school Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Karakura High school Empty
PostSubject: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Akiko re-adjusted the skirt to the uniform her gigai was wearing, she had an annoyed expression. "Why do i have to wear a skirt?"She asked herself then answered "Oh Yeah I have to wear a girl's uniform because I'm female and they are strict with that rule."She ranted on outloud to herself as some of the other Shinigami that had been filling in stared at her. "Your making yourself sound as if you are insane..." one whispered to her as Akiko registered the words she glared. "I will not make myself appear insane"She replied before she went to introduce herself to the class. She Bowed. "I am Akiko..."She paused what was her story supposed to be? what was she supposed to say? She'd forgotten. The girl looked at everyone and sighed mumbling the rest of her name as she went and hid behind one of the taller shinigami in gigai. None had known she could be so shy for a vice captain after all. they shook it off and Continued on.
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Male Number of posts : 32
Zanpakuto : momo
Rank + Division : captain of the 6th division
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:43 pm

*i walk in the class with my books* hey akiko im in this class to *i shout while class is in session and teacher tells me to sit so i sit next to akkiko and whisper to her* hey akiko im in this class to
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ukitake

Yukiko Ukitake

Rank + Division : (Akiko) 2nd division vice captain and vice captain of kido corps (Yukiko) 13th division captain

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:47 pm

"I heard you the first time Micah"Akiko whispered "Don't foret there are more of us here. we just have to be here to fit in..."She added remembering that this was going to be about a month long. She wondered where she'd be staying. "and Micah you didn't introduce yourself and say where your from. and why you moved here"She whispered again.
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:49 pm

o i got to do that ok *gets up infront of class* hello everyone im micah and im from the us and i came here to learn an make freinds *smiles real big then sits* this is gonna be fun
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ukitake

Yukiko Ukitake

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm

"define your meaning of Fun?"She asked annoyed already about having a childish kid just like Yachiru with her. 'if Fun means she's going to be annoying I'll stay out of gigai and let the mod soul deal with her' she thought a blank expression on her face. "Your too hyper..."She said to micah.
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:00 pm

lol your to shy you gotta loosen up some
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ukitake

Yukiko Ukitake

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:08 pm

"I am not that shy, and you need to calm down and lay off the sugar" she replied trying to at least listen to the class.
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:10 pm

sugar is good for you *lays my head on desk* im going to sleep
Back to top Go down
micah

micah

Character sheet
Spiritual energy:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

*class is over and its lunch time so i go out side and hang with some new freinds i met*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High school   Karakura High school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura High school
Page 1 of 1